Friday, April 27, 2007

Just So You Know


Someone in Mississippi searched for the word "caprophilia" in Google. Unfortunately for him, I too do not know how to properly spell the word that is defined as a sexualized desire to eat and play with shit. So he arrived at my site. He must have been very very sad when he got here, because he lingered for less than ten seconds. Blogger has yeilded all the information I need to tell this story.

I bring this up because it's funny--shit eating is always funny--and also because you should know that the Internet is the least private place in human history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that I too arrived here after searching caprophilia, but I was trying to see if it was a love of goats. Since caprus is Latin for goat. Anyway, just didn't want you to think someone from Georgia was equally unable to spell. :)